8.01.2009

At last, something new in my shop!

I have one week of class left, and a final project due on Monday, but I somehow found the time between packing boxes (we move in a couple of days) and putzing around on the beach (OK, we only went one time) to do some binding.

Longstitch Albums!
These are 5x7, perfect for snapshots, perfect for guest books and the like, and darling enough to have displayed amongst your living room furnishings. I've made more than the five pictured here, but I've given them away for new babies, new married couples, and sent some commissioned work off as well so I feel like I've gotten to know the structure quite well.
I splurged a bit on the text paper. Going for quality, not quantity as much. It's heavy weight archival canson colorline paper, so, it's sturdy for flipping, pleasant for touching, and it will hold up fantastically for photos. Plus, I like the colors that are available. There are four in my shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they're gorgeous, and so versatile!! m