5.31.2009

Oh for the Love of Elephants


I've always loved elephants.  Who doesn't?
Elephants are grand and wise and steadfast so here are some elephanty etsy finds including a baby book I just finished.

First off, an handmade iron-on elephant patch from tadpolecreations.  This would be so great on a pair of baby overalls:
Vintage-y cupcake toppers...I'm thinking an elephant theme party would be just right for a two-year old...next Februray...these are from coconeenies:

scarletfig has this original fabric for all your elphant sewing needs:


This pendant is made of a scrabble tile!  It's from Pieces of Me Pendants:

A whimsical print "Elephants in the Living Room II" from krisblues:

And my coptic bound elephant scrapbook/photo album from my shop:

Enjoy the elephant finds!
Oh, and in movie news...
I just watched a netflix movie The Fall, which was absolutely gorgeous and has a very awesome swimming elephant scene.  It's a must-see for the startling landscape scenes from locations around the planet.  So add it to your queue if you haven't seen it.

2 comments:

Laurie Wisbrun | Scarlet Fig said...

What GORGEOUS elephant company my elephant fabric ended up in. Thanks so much for featuring Scarlet Fig on your blog!

AnnaShawnLachenAkselReilly said...

Check out the knit elephant in the class schedule at the Tangled Skein. It's darling.