9.19.2009

Custom (or not) Wedding Books




Phew.
It took quite a few months to check this one off the to-do list.

Wedding Books!

I designed the innards of my customizable books with my newly acquired Adobe skills. Custom or not, each page has a title and sections for wedding documentation and/or spots for photographs. Of course, there are guest pages, but there are also pages devoted to the families of the bride and groom, courting and engagement information, bridal showers, the honeymoon, and more.

The custom part comes in play with colors, design, general style based on "vibe" of wedding, and also the couples' names, date, etc.

They're in the shop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful keepsake!! It's great that they are absolutely one of a kind. Love the design and professional look. m

AnnaShawnLachenAkselReilly said...

This looks so great, Katy! I know this one was a labor of love--I still have a note written on an early draft of the "Guests" page. It's so lovely, and I love the simple, yet meaningful cover art.