11.29.2009

Cyber Monday

Tomorrow, November 30th, is CYBER MONDAY, so I am throwing a little promo in my shops:
$1 Shipping for each item WORLDWIDE!
That equates to a $2-$8 savings per item. Wahoo!

My inventory has gotten pretty low, but today I have added three items to Swirling Tree People and I'm in the process of adding 10 new brag books to my Swirling Tree shop. Also, some books that had been taken out of inventory for art shows are now back in again.

Here are some new things you will find:

Dala Horse Cards Sets, Four cards (one of each print) bound with a pretty ribbon. They come with envelopes. (These are good for framing, too):
Dala Horse Gift Tags, so adorable! Set of 8 (2 of each color):
Christmas Tree Man (or Solstice Tree Man) set of 8 gift tags:
Chartreuse Lotka paper brag book:
Cloud Brag Book with Pouch:
Rudolph brag book:

So that is what's new here.
Happy Monday and Happy Holiday season!

No comments: