11.22.2009

Holiday Handmade




Join me and some friends for cider, cookies, and handmade items! I'm turning my little house on Lexington into a gallery for a day. I'm pretty pumped up about it!

I'm going to share some of my new work (some of it not yet on etsy!) and the other work over the next few days on ze blog here. Today I'll focus on myself and Stacey Lynn.

I will have quite a few new brag books. These came out of a collaboration with my sis-in-law Anna, I made the book and she the pouch for my mom-in-law. I've sold quite a few since then! They are fun to make, too. They come with 6 or 4 board "pages" adorned with photo corners:

Stacey from Gentry Night Studios and Jewelry by Stacey Lynn is bringing felt owls and other wonderfully whimsical items such as this fried egg Christmas ornament. Freddy has one of her owls and loves it. Who wouldn't? She's an etsy seller and also has a shop with jewelry as well...with items such as this awesome Yellow Calcite and Orange Necklace:




1 comment:

Lisa Webster said...

I LOVE the two books that I got from you and your mom yesterday at my shower! Looking forward to using both of them! You are so talented!

One of my former coworkers was impressed too. She asked if you had an etsy shop! She copied down the information on your card (attached to the books). So, hopefully there is more business on the way!