3.11.2009

Little Accordions





These aren't in my shop yet, but I thought I would take a few snapshots of these little guys that I've been working on. Each one is made of six 2" squares. I think they'll be good easter basket stuffers.  I've been drinking coffee (and cocoa) too late in the day so I've been staying up working on stuff. I'm just so tired the next day...and then I start all over again. I think I'm chronically overtired. Is that a thing? I haven't slept well since before we left for our trip: worrying about the trip, craziness during the trip, worrying FGH will have another febrile seizure and checking on him every two seconds during the night... He seems to be doing better so I hope I sleep well tonight. I need it. I guess nobody gets enough sleep so I should just shut up.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them! i was thinking that they would make great baby books to carry in your purse. there could be pictures of animals,family photos, objects, etc. that babies respond to. wouldn't take up much space and would be a quiet plaything in church or at appts. m

Katy said...

That's a great idea!