3.19.2009

Milk and Coffee

Getting the boy to eat is very interesting.  After a visit to my parents' house, I discovered something he WILL eat, almost always.  Bread and butter.  Wow!  What a revelation.  That classic combo reminds me of one of my favorite scenes of one of my favorite shows.  I love Curb.  This youtube link is too long, the milk and coffee part is like the last 10 seconds.  It's worth it.
We are netflixing again and I have all the curbs on my queue intermixed with other "flix" like this one from last night, Let the Right One In, a swedish vampire movie.  Yes, you heard that right.  It was quite great.  Think of it like Fanny and Alexander meets Interview with a Vampire.  It was very touching with the right amount of blood (that's weird to type) and fantasy- for me anyhow.  Those Swedes really know how to do it.  Time and time again I'm drawn to things only to realize that they are Swedish.  Like this and this.  I love swedes.

Enjoy the links!

3 comments:

Mac Gal said...

Who would have thought!? Milk and Coffee!

Elizabeth Brennan said...

When Joseph was little, Jeanne introduced him to bread and butter (as well as sugar packets and other "naughty" treats). To this day, Joe could survive only on bread and butter. It is his absolute favorite! So, this could be the start of a long and happy relationship between FGH and B&B!

Anonymous said...

You must add "Once" to your queue. And, I can back Liz up on Joe's bread & butter fetish. It's probably the only thing he ate when we were in Paris. But, hey, who can blame him?! It's good stuff - especially in France!!! Has Fredrik tried bread and olive oil? That's what Jonah loves. carbohydrate + fat = happy food chemicals. ;)