3.01.2009

Out and About

I'm sitting around playing with books and the internet despite the fact that we are leaving for the airport in the morning.  It has been much too long since we've traveled and we have planned the heck out of this trip.  A great deal of planning will make the trip go smoothly, but I'm afraid we left little to be discovered once we get there...darn this world wide web and all of it's google earth images.  Since we've been packed for two days we took off for a day trip today.  We saw Peter's Grandparents' former hometown of Lindstrom and the surrounding area.  The river is gorgeous and I want to move there...so now our plan is to look for work/home somewhere between Winona and Taylor's Falls preferably around Stillwater because their co-op is AWESOME.  Granted, our life plan changes about every 4 days, but it's nice to pretend that we know what will happen in a couple years.
I added a few more books to my shop tonight.  I am obsessing about the accordion style books and have about a million more ideas of weird sculptural books to make.  My studio is a disaster.

No comments: