10.04.2009

Elf-Girl Prints

Here she is! I thought this would be an easy project, but no, it took forever and there were so many steps. The good news is that I now have the PERFECT paper, which was hard to find. I tried 12 different papers! They are 8x10 and look darling hung together. All three prints are now in my shop and I will be getting 5x7 notecards in sometime during the next week. My sketchbook is filling with Elf-Boy pictures and Holiday elf cuteness so hopefully sometime between now and the holidays they will become official with their digital color and fancy paper as well. Click on each print to see a bigger and clearer version.



5 comments:

Jessa said...

I LOVE these with all my heart. I might buy them ALL. :-/ !!!

Buried To My Roots said...

Talent talent talent my friend.
Now, just make that elf girl a brunette and I am buying them all!

AnnaShawnLachenAkselReilly said...

These are sooo fun! You may be inspiring me to work on Goblinnea a bit more! How you at drawing tails on little half human, half goblins? I'll tell you more about her sometime...

MJ's Mama said...

I love them all. You are soooo talented! You should look into being a freelance paper designer.

Katy said...

Tails? I'm up for it.

Amy-I would LOVE to do that!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.