1.05.2009

Banner Art




I needed a new banner for my blog and decided it should have a tree and swirls, so there you have it. Lately whenever I do a little doodle drawing like this, it ends up looking awfully Dr. Seuss-like. And this one, a bit too summery. Perhaps it's wishful thinking. Next up I will made more of a wintery looking tree.

Peter officially starts classes next Monday, but today he started hitting the books. He received a couple of assignments over break that he needs to finish. I'll miss the extra time to work on books. I'm motivated to get FGH to nap more which would give me more time to work in my studio-or prep meals so I have more time in the evening. Plus, FGH needs naps. As he gets older he doesn't seem satisfied with a 30 minute crash in the Ergo Baby carrier or car seat. Today I tried blacking out his windows with black copy paper. It didn't work. It was still light and he didn't sleep at all. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the new logo, but i agree that it looks summery. i did feel warmer when i saw it-- maybe it's just fine. try black trash bags on the windows in freddie's room. m