1.28.2009

Finding Time

Where did it go? I haven't had much time for books lately. The past two days have been a little better (although my little sister lured me away last night for cocktails when I could have been sewing signatures!). I've actually already sold some books in my etsy shop and I now have an invitation to bring books to a small art open house in the spring, so I need to keep moving. My plan today (in the remaining 2 hours and 10 minutes until husband goes back to school) is to work on 2 photo scrapbooks I've started and 2 smallish journals. The cover paper is pretty fun so I'm excited to see how they turn out. My next project will be 8 zany books about 5" x 7" all the while I am searching for a place to buy 6" (or so) 3-ring binder parts to make some scrapbooks that are stuck in my head. Where do you buys these? Is anyone reading this a good googler, because I'm not but I really want to get those started.
Pictures later...I need to get some work done!

2 comments:

Buried To My Roots said...

You'd have plenty of time if only you didn't need to sleep. No advice here, I still haven't figured it out...

MJ's Mama said...

you want to buy the actual binder spine (the metal part with the rings attached)? Maybe try office depot or office max. or try googling binder spines. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!