1.03.2009

New Press

My book press DID arrive, I believe it came on the 24th. We were away since the 22nd so I can't be sure, but, anyway, it's here and I've been using it non-stop. One thing it lacks is mutiple layers so I can press many books at a time. Seeing as most all of our tools and scrap lumber is either being stored or was left at the farm, I have asked my handyman of a dad to cut and sand some spacers for me. Once I get the (masonite, (most likely)) pieces for stacking I should be able to fit quite a few books in at a time and I will be in production central. I'm plugging along during Peter's break from Law School, experimenting with various book structures and sizes. I should have some up on Etsy before a week's time is up.
Pictures coming soon...my camera is charging after taking about 200 pictures and videos over the holidays...

UPDATE>>>HERE IT IS!!!




No comments: