2.26.2009

Board Book

Wow, it is REALLY snowing outside. Here are some more images of the board book I made for the little one for his birthday.
I made a couple accordion style books that are now in my shop. It has been fun working on something new this week. It seems like I have less and less time to work in my studio, but really the problem is that it's not properly set up so I spend a lot of time looking for stuff and cleaning. This week I've been packing, too. We're heading south to New Mexico on Monday for P's spring break. I've never been, he's been twice, and, like every trip we've taken together, he's begging me to move there if I like it. Anyway, this entry is like the attention span of a one year old. Later!



3 comments:

Buried To My Roots said...

this work is really fantastic. I am completely impressed. I may hire you to make one for Baker's b-day in May!
And you are not moving to new mexico!!!

Katy said...

Sure! For Fredrik I altered a photo from each month he's been alive thus far. I could do that for years for Baker, or just make one and you can do the photo part. Or whatever. Glad you like the concept.

I'm sure I won't move...

Gabrielle Black said...

This is such a cool idea! I love it! You'll have to share some of your secrets so we can do the same for our iddy biddy. Have fun in New Mexico. We have our sights set on moving to southwestern Oregon when the time is right!