2.19.2009

Coptic Binding



I finally updated my shop to include these books I finished days ago. The coptic binding is fun and exciting. I love how the stitching adds a design element to the book. I'm excited to get them online, but while photographing and editing and entering them into etsy I neglected the lunch dishes and the huge mess in our house from the recent rearranging that took place. You can only do so much during naptime. Oh well. I AM enjoying the swap we just did between FGH's room and my art room. A much better fit for both parties and there may even be room for Peter in the former nursery/new studio so he can study while I work on stuff at night...how romantic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check out your Etsy shop immediately! These look great!

The room swap sounds like a good idea. The bright sunlight that was keeping Fredrik awake will be beautiful light in a studio!

MJ's Mama said...

Ditto, Jessa!