4.23.2009

Faux-Leather

I'm packing up all my books and display gear for a fun (and rainy) spring open house in Dassel, MN.  I think I finished about 12 books in the past couple of week.  These three are covered with some way-cool paper that looks a bit like leather but is actually derived from plants...bark is used in the two darker books, and the other one uses Thai paper.  The interior of the covers is covered in some beautiful papers that I recently acquired at Wet Paint just down Grand Ave.  I love them!

Here are a couple books that came out of the press looking very pleasant.  I'll be taking my books out of my etsy shop for the weekend, adding them back next week with some new ones.  Here's hoping for some sales in the rain.  (The farmers need the rain so I'm not complaining). 

No comments: