4.27.2009

Nerdiness

Are there any other fellow nerds out there that can hardly wait for the season finale of Heroes tonight?  I am one of them, indeed, it's embarrassing, but I love the sci fi, so there you have it.   I've even developed a crush on Sylar, the super villain.  I predict that Claire is going to convince Sylar to come work with the new "company" but we all know that it won't last.  He just can not be a good guy. 

Peter and I watched The Reader last night.  It was excellent though I would recommend viewing the deleted scenes which further explain the emotions  of the main character.  It was interesting to see a movie about the generation after Nazi Germany.  It's something I've never really learned about and I might have to read the book that the movie is based on to get a little more from it.  Kate Winslet is my new favorite for shizzle.

That's it for movie stuff.  Oh, we're now hooked on the HBO series Six Feet Under.    I can't wait to get the next disc in the mail...


2 comments:

AnnaShawnLachenAkselReilly said...

Be careful with Six Feet Under. Shawn and I refer to it as the show the marked our near demise. It's addictive, it leads your mind to bad places, encourages unhealthy relationships with family and friends. Consider yourself warned!

Gabrielle Black said...

Didn't really get into Heros, but we are HUGE Lost fans. Feel like getting addicted, rent season 1. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!