4.06.2009

Little Accordions





After a full moon cycle (or so) I've finally updated my etsy shop.  At last I've put some of the little accordion books in there.  I gave most of them away and I'm in the process of making eleven more.  I'm still obsessed with the accordion form.  People seem to be enjoying them and thinking of creative uses.  One thing is certain, one year olds like to play with them.  I'm thinking that I will put some pictures of cousins and grandparents in one for FGH.  I'm also making more of the collage-y butterfly books.

I also finished a few pocket journals.  They turned out really nice, I think.  They are covered completely with book cloth with a little teaser of the interior paper pasted into a little indented window on the cover.  My inspiration was a little vintage book of nature poems a friend gave me in college.  These turned out about the same size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the butterflies!! i can think of so many pictures the little ones would love to see in these, and the accordian movement is a real plus. bet this could keep them busy for quite awhile.m