4.28.2009

Spring...boring?!?

This spring is so boring.  Wow.  I'm used to being super busy this time of year.  The baby is taking huge naps during the daytime and I'm using that time to catch up on cleaning and organizing.  BOOOOOOOORRRRRRINGGGGGGGGG.  At least Busca-doo got into some shenanigans including sidewalk chalk and the side of our island while I was washing dishes.  I think it was his official first shenanigan.  That boy is really growing up. div>
In other news, I'm back in el studio.  I've fallen in love with Hollanders of Ann Arbor, MI (the website anyhow) and feel inspired to make some books.  They are a paper/book making supply store with a fantastic selection of both things.  This book I'm working on his going to be long-stitched-stitched on the outside of the hard spine.  I'm not sure if it will work but it will look cool if it does.  I glued the book cloth and lining paper onto the boards tonight and tomorrow I will try to figure out how to stab 24 tiny holes through thick board.  I may need to stop at my local Ace Hardware for a new awl.  
/div>

3 comments:

MJ's Mama said...

what a (cute) little stinker!!

Anonymous said...

HIDE THE MARKERS!!! m

Gabrielle Black said...

Caught Blue Handed! Priceless!