4.16.2009

Mas Accordion Books



I just finished assembling a big stack of little accordion books.  They are very charming.  I have some of the collaged butterflies in the mix as well as some funny owls and a couple little mini books which I think would make nice place cards.  I'm gearing up for my first art show next weekend at Levandowski Pottery.  I don't have a ton of books to bring, but I should be able to set up a tantalizing little corner in their pottery gallery.  There are so many things I want to get done lately between bookmaking, drawing, portfolio work but the weather is so blasted nice that I end up sitting at the park or in the backyard with FGH for extended periods of time.  It's just so WARM all of a sudden and it makes all of us so much happier.  

1 comment:

MJ's Mama said...

I heart the owl book and the butterfly books!!!! They are all adorable. Hmm, wherever do you get such cute paper for your books?!?