1.01.2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year!
I am extremely excited for 2010. I have SO MANY ideas for new drawings, books, kits, and the like.
For example, I had decided that I wanted to draw a fox. I like foxes, especially those of the cartoon variety. So, as I sat down to draw a fox, I drew this guy, sitting in a chair with popcorn and pop. What the? I guess I had watched Avatar in 3-D the night before (it was totally awesome), so that must have been my inspiration.
I am one of those artists that just starts drawing without a plan. It's the opposite with bookmaking, since the structure sort of necessitates a plan and cutting accuracy.
Below Movie Fox is one of my new journals, Red and Green Clock Journal. It's cute. It's clever. Both items are in their respective shops and more are soon to follow.

3 comments:

MJ's Mama said...

I heart movie fox!

Buried To My Roots said...

Love it! How about Party Owl???

and more importantly Brown Haired Elf-Fairie Girl :)
Happy New yEar!!! We must make some plans to get together ,,,
seed ordering time already!

Katy said...

Ah, oui, the party owl and brown-haired tomato girl...

Happy New Year to you!

What are your weekends like?

Are you free on the 16th? It's my big 3-0!

That goes for you, too, MJ'sMAMA. No limes this year.