1.16.2010

Thirty


Thirty it is.
And I got thirty presents from my mom.
And a bunch more, too.
Thanks everyone!
I took an I-Spy type photograph of some of the thirty gifts from my ma:
Can you find the delicious Mr. B's Chocolate Bar?
There are assorted antique brass bells that will be great hung on a hook or maybe on a wreath.
Vintage metal stencils may find there way onto a book cover.
A tiny white charm dog from my Great Grandma Mort's jewelry box is very mysterious, much like the odd vase that was my Grandma Myrtle's GRANDMA's (that goes back more than 120 years), very intriguing item!
Threads and soaps and sticks, fun fun.

And me! How serious I was and am.

An orchid now graces the presence of my messy studio area. Studios are meant to be messy. I have recently decided this despite all the magazine articles that pressure me to spend January organizing. Thanks for the fleur, Peter!



3 comments:

MJ's Mama said...

Yeah, You might not want to read the Archiver's Newsletter that is mailing next week. It's kind of focused on...you guessed it...Organization!

Katy said...

Ha ha. As I make fun of organization I gaze at my pile of a work area. Yikes.

AnnaShawnLachenAkselReilly said...

Aksel says, "That picture of Katy looks like Freddy's cousin." I have to agree! Lots of cute kiddos.